|Post PNR||Post Blog||Advanced Search|
About Automatic Coach Washing Plant (ACWP) & Coach cleaning process by using ACWP in Different stages.
Jul 24 (21:35)
Blog Post# 5423695-0
Indrakeeladri_Express^~ Added by: Indrakeeladri_Express^~ Aug 02 (10:50)
AUTOMATIC COACH WASHING PLANT (ACWP):
Automatic Coach Washing Plant (ACWP) is used for exterior, roof & under carriage cleaning with high pressure cleaning jets and with vertical and horizontal rotating brushing unit.
List of MEMU Car Sheds in Indian Railways:
1. Asansol MEMU Car Shed - 2 Pit lines (1-13, 1-12) + 2 Pit lines (Each 12 Coaches) (Under Construction)
2. Banaswadi MEMU Car Shed - 2 Pit lines (Each 12 Coaches Capacity)
1. Pit Lines are the lines with Open dumping Concrete Pit/Bay at base, throughout the track.
2. It is used for all type of cleaning and maintenance to make the compartment, for next journey.
3. These pit lines are utilized to drain out sewage water (Washroom & Coach Interior Cleaning) and thorough Checking & Repairing Coach Base parts.